Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Love bones, love fox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
70-79 Poster
70-79 Poster

Love bones, love fox Empty
PostSubject: Love bones, love fox   Love bones, love fox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:51 am

Is there anybody love Fox Bones? I love it so much, although I recognize that there are lots of disgusting scenes making me feel illness, but I truly love the wonderful plot setting and those attractive logical reasoning. Bones Season 5 DVD is based on an unlikely alliance between forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance "Bones" Brennan, the central character and team leader of the fictional Jeffersonian Institute Forensic Sciences Department, and Seeley Booth, FBI Special Agent. Bones Season 4 DVD revolves around solving Federal legal cases by examining the human remains of possible murder victims. Dr. Brennan and her team provide scientific expertise and Special Agent Booth's perspective the FBI's criminal investigation techniques. In addition to the prospective murder cases in Bones Season 6 DVD featured in each episode the series explores the backgrounds and relationships of its recurrent characters. The series is also known for its dark comedic undertones to, in essence, lighten the gravity of the show's intense subject matter. It’s very attractive, you should never miss. You’ll fall in love with it.
Welcome to visit my facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002771119163&sk=wall

Love bones, love fox Detail634499336531093750
Treme DVD, Treme Season 2 DVD
Back to top Go down

Love bones, love fox
Page 1 of 1