Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Young love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
100-199 Poster
100-199 Poster

Young love Empty
PostSubject: Young love   Young love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person. Telling the truth, when the story began, it made me feel slightly old-fashioned, normal plots as a young girl fall in love with a handsome boy in Felicity dvd set, made an incomprehensible decision ordinary people couldn’t understand, and changed her whole life experiences and original routine. But with carefully appreciate, I gradually recognized the beautiful of youth, extraordinary and colorful life, every person is writing his own extraordinary growth with a normal pen, become mature with the company of friends, in the ups and downs of love. No such thing as right and wrong, just following their feelings, go with their own thinking, harvest a slightly sour happiness. Unconsciously envious of these roles in felicity dvd box set, their lives are more exciting than mine. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.

Young love Detail634437080606718750
Felicity seasons 1-4 dvd, Felicity DVD

Back to top Go down

Young love
Page 1 of 1