Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rescue Me Season 5 DVD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
70-79 Poster
70-79 Poster

Rescue Me Season 5 DVD Empty
PostSubject: Rescue Me Season 5 DVD   Rescue Me Season 5 DVD Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:26 am

Is there anybody considered the life of firefighters? The same as national government agency, firefighters’ life seems seldom to be concerned about compared with other similar agencies, like policemen, soldiers and officials. Maybe because that the quality of firefighters are much less than policemen and soldiers, and tv shows focus on depicting the life of firefighters are less too. I just find out only one tv show focus on the life of firefighters, named Rescue Me DVD which concentrates on veteran firefighter Tommy Gavin and his ever troublesome family as they deal with real life issues, either with post 9/11 trauma or domestic problems. But tv shows on policemen and soldiers are too numerous to mention, as the typical one, MI5(Spooks) DVD follows the work of a group of MI5 officers based at the service's Thames House headquarters, in a highly secure suite of offices known as The Grid. As the first tv show focuses on the life of firefighter, Rescue Me Season 5 DVD chooses a big background of 9/11 to ensure the a high rating at first due to the reason the producer doesn’t know if people like this theme or not, and it turns out to be a right choice. You can have a try if you are curious with the life of firefighters.
More wonderful articles available at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002771119163&sk=wall

Rescue Me Season 5 DVD Detail634521751415485000
The Vampire Diaries DVD, DVD Collection
Back to top Go down

Rescue Me Season 5 DVD
Page 1 of 1