Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Archer Season 1 DVD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
100-199 Poster
100-199 Poster

Archer Season 1 DVD Empty
PostSubject: Archer Season 1 DVD   Archer Season 1 DVD Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:48 am

Actually, I always think that American and English animates and cartoons are not created to children but mature adults. I bet that few children can understand the satire and metaphor towards hot politicians and superstars always appeared in variety cartoons, not mention to those adults jokes and adults mental. Archer DVD, for example, Inspiration behind Archer came to Reed while in a cafe in Salamanca, Spain. Finding himself unable to approach a beautiful woman seated nearby, Reed conjured up the idea of a spy who "would have a perfect line". You think children can understand this plot, I bet not. These kind of animates are created for adults full of mature elements, even in adults’ psychological and minds. Archer Season 1 DVD has an unusual style, in which technologies/clothing styles of different decades coincide. The technological sophistication within the series varies, with characters using computers that are dated i.e. reel-to-reel mainframe systems, dot-matrix printers and punchcards, yet also use cell phones, GPS devices, laser gunsights, and modern day insults (such as "suck it", "screw you", and "douche bag"). Adam Reed was asked about the conflicting style, and concluded, "I just think it's ill-defined." Interesting enough, but still not suit children…

Archer Season 1 DVD Detail634499308500468750
The Glee Project Season 1 DVD, The Glee Project DVD
Back to top Go down

Archer Season 1 DVD
Page 1 of 1