Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The mother of all fathers'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucas27
1-9 Poster
1-9 Poster

The mother of all fathers' Empty
PostSubject: The mother of all fathers'    The mother of all fathers' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 pm

arney (Neil Patrick Harris) finally met his fbones dvdather, Jerry (John Lithgow), on tonight's “How I Met Your Mother,” but it didn't go as Barney expected. In Barney's imagination, his dad left him because he was living an awesome, legendary life of excess. Thabones box sett's the only way Barney can justify his absence. But the person who shows up at Barney's door is nothing like that. Barney lies to the gang and tells them Jerry is “the mother of all fathers.” He orderedhouse md dvd the same drink as Barney, picked up a chick in five seconds – that's still too long for Jerry though, who rips up the number, proclaiming, “Life’s too short for chatty chicks” – and travels the world house md box setwith rock bands. He invites Barney along, who replies, “This is going to be the second most fun I've had on an Asian leg.” It's legen – wait for it – daddy. Except that Jmad men dvderry isn't anything like that. In reality, he's a skim milk drinking, acid reflux suffering driving instructor with a family in the suburbs. Props have to be given to Lithgow, who gave great comedic distinction to the two versions of Jerry.
Back to top Go down

The mother of all fathers'
Page 1 of 1