Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'How I Met Your Mother' hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucas27
1-9 Poster
1-9 Poster

'How I Met Your Mother' hiatus Empty
PostSubject: 'How I Met Your Mother' hiatus   'How I Met Your Mother' hiatus Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Only weeks after "How I Met YoGhost Whisperer Complete Series box setur Mother" star Josh Radnor released his first feature film in "Happythankyoumoreplease," the actor is yet again jumping head-first into another project. According to The HolBrothers and Sisters dvdlywood Reporter, Radnor will direct and star in the project "Liberal Arts" based on his own script. The story centers around a 35-year old (Radnor) who tries to connect with the college life hBrothers and Sisters box sete's always wanted through a Ally McBeal dvdyoung student (played by Elizabeth Olson).As for how Radnor is going to be able to do this in the midst of playing Ted Mosby on the hit sitcom, he is going to shoot "Liberal Arts" during the show's hiatus this spring. Radnor is certainly not the only star of the show to work in other projects during his time off, as Neil PatricAlly McBeal box setk Harris has a job in the upcoming "Smurfs" adaptation
Back to top Go down

'How I Met Your Mother' hiatus
Page 1 of 1