Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A comedy changed my life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
100-199 Poster
100-199 Poster

A comedy changed my life Empty
PostSubject: A comedy changed my life   A comedy changed my life Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 pm

After two and a half men get to my life, it would seem to be that my life become more joyful and brilliant. Telling the actuality, I’ve never viewed such a fantastic and helpful comedy which may deliver me a beneficial mood in a day, and even develop into impressive and vibrant in Two And A Half Men DVD set. You comprehend what, I’m a damaging and introverted girl before I observed this comedy, I didn’t need to hanging out, I didn’t prefer to discuss, I didn’t like to converse with other people, even my good friends. But understand, I’m a joyful girl. Two And A Half Men dvd was originally about a hedonistic jingle writer, Charlie Harper; his uptight brother, Alan; and Alan's growing son, Jake. Charlie's free-wheeling life is complex when his brother obtains divorced and moves, along with his son, into Charlie's beach-front Malibu house. The series' premise was overhauled in the ninth season, focusing on Alan and Jake moving forward with their lives after the death of Charlie with help from their new roomie, Walden Schmidt, who is also addressing his own challenges pursuing a bad divorce. The three inevitably bond and guide each other increase and get over their deficits. I’m still adhering to two and a half men till now, and it is as lovable as before, and I wish it is going to never arrive at to its end.

A comedy changed my life Detail634601228606765000
Two And A Half Men on dvd, Two And A Half Men season 9 dvd

Back to top Go down

A comedy changed my life
Page 1 of 1