Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The life of pirates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
100-199 Poster
100-199 Poster

The life of pirates Empty
PostSubject: The life of pirates    The life of pirates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Mikhail D • Roger, the king of pirates holding wealth, fame, power, and the entire world, said a shock sentence making all people exploring towards the sea before he was sentenced to death." Is there anyone who wants to possess my all treasure? If you want, I’ll give all to you, go to find it! I put all the treasures in there!" So all the men depart towards great route to chase a dream, the world meet the great new era of pirates! one piece dvd box revolves around the two themes of friendship and dreams. The work has its own large view of the world, a world surrounded by the ocean, countries are basically islands, the world is divided into four large seas, eastern blue, western blue, southern blue and northern blue, the mainland cut off the sea is marine equator where holds a great entrance to great route, the legendary treasure of Mikhail D. Roger’s hide in the end of great route. Conquering the great route becomes the great dream of all the pirates. I really love the lifestyle of pirates, especially after I watched Pirates of the Caribbean, one piece dvd collection is my second choice to adventure the life of pirates.

Pirates of the Caribbean 1-4, one piece complete seasons available at http://www.dvdboxroom.com with big discount and more, free shipping!!! Just for welcome the coming of Christmas!!! Come on!!
 The life of pirates Detail634521789517360000
one piece dvd releases, one piece dvd box
Back to top Go down

The life of pirates
Page 1 of 1