Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time traveling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
100-199 Poster
100-199 Poster

Time traveling Empty
PostSubject: Time traveling   Time traveling Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:19 pm

This is a good news for all science fiction fans. The Twilight Zone dvd is a mixture of self-contained drama, psychological thriller, fantasy, science fiction, suspense, or horror, often concluding with a macabre or unexpected twist. A popular and critical success, it introduced many Americans to serious science fiction and abstract ideas through television and also through a wide variety of Twilight Zone literature. The story is a time travel fantasy of sorts, involving a man named Peter Jenson visiting a psychoanalyst, Dr. Gillespie, with complaints of a recurring dream in which he imagines waking up in Honolulu just prior to the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. "I wake up in a hotel room in Honolulu, and it's 1941, but I mean I really wake up and it's really 1941," he explains, concluding that these are not mere dreams; he actually is traveling through time. Leaving aside the truth of The Twilight Zone on dvd, time travelling is not impossible according to modern science research, and lots of mysterious events happening in the history recorded in the National Security Agency database proved this. Maybe at someday in future, we can enjoy the wonderful journey to the past or future.

Time traveling Detail634317346571093750
The Twilight Zone seasons 1-6 dvd, The Twilight Zone dvd
Back to top Go down

Time traveling
Page 1 of 1