Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

grow up withthe time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
100-199 Poster
100-199 Poster

grow up withthe time Empty
PostSubject: grow up withthe time    grow up withthe time Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:46 pm

Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We alwaysthink that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing inthe world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize thatit's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but infact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time. When your beloved one abandon you, the pain may last for several months or years, but when the one who always be aside you for so many years left you, the pain can never subsided in the rest of your life, like Cougar Town dvdshows .I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you. When the love become mature and deep enough, I’m the most real person when I’m with you, cry and laugh at any time in any place, don’t need to take my image into account, don’t need to hide my shortcomings and petty, like the women in Cougar Town DVD realease date. I’m the one, only you familiar with.

grow up withthe time Detail634499343867968750
Cougar Town seasons 1-2 dvd, Cougar Town on dvd

Back to top Go down

grow up withthe time
Page 1 of 1