Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sons of Anarchy Season 1 DVD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
70-79 Poster
70-79 Poster

Sons of Anarchy Season 1 DVD Empty
PostSubject: Sons of Anarchy Season 1 DVD   Sons of Anarchy Season 1 DVD Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:52 am

You know what? I just can’t refuse those tv shows concentrating on gang disputes, relating to weapons, violence and heroic. I like the chaotic scenes in all kinds of tv shows, indulge their desires of violence, sexual, selfish and conquer, just like other animals in this world, solving variety things with violent means. That is human nature. Sons of Anarchy DVD definitely satisfy my desire of that kind of life, focusing the lives of a close-knit outlaw motorcycle club operating in Charming, a fictional town in Northern California. Sons of Anarchy Season 3 DVD centers on protagonist Jackson "Jax" Teller, the Vice President of the club who begins questioning the club and himself. Human mind began to change after a series of natural selection and elimination, towards a mild and rational way as they we become the overlord of this whole planet. As the quote goes, win the world by violence, rule the world by wisdom. In fact, the reason why human created out of so many tools to assist their lives is that they are so weak to protect themselves from the fierce battle among species, as a result, they have to using external tools to help them survive in the cruel jungle. So our world becomes a moderate and relatively peace world under the rule of human. Those weapons invented by human being can destroy this world effortlessly, just like Sons of Anarchy Season 1 DVD shows. Welcome to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002349445478

Sons of Anarchy Season 1 DVD Detail634503643783593750
Entourage DVD, Boardwalk Empire DVD
Back to top Go down

Sons of Anarchy Season 1 DVD
Page 1 of 1