Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Supernatural

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucas27
1-9 Poster
1-9 Poster

Supernatural Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural   Supernatural Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:57 am

One of the things that cracks me up aboutsupernatural is that it either panders to its hardcore audience (mostly females) or loves to rub their face in the stuff theyThe Tudors dvd loveThis week in “My Heart Will Go On” it was the latter as the show took as many jabs at James Cameron’s TITANIC as possibleThe Tudors dvd box set including a nasty swipe at Celine Dion.You’d think after the blockbuster events of the previous episode (“And Then There Were None”) before the winter break – that saw the deaths of Rufus (Steven Williams), Samuel (Mitch Pileggi) and Gwen (Jessica Heafey) – we’d have some sort oProject Runway dvd f follow up or something. While at the beginning we did, this shied away from the whole Mother of All plotline that has heated up and focused on the other plotline of Castiel’s (Misha Collins) civil war happening in Heaven. NBC's The Voice premieres Tuesday, April 26 with a special two-hour episode, and guessProject Runway dvd box set what: I'm going to recap it. How exciting! I mean, Christina Aguilera? Cee Lo? Carson Daly? Mechanical rotating judge-thrones? Who could resist?!I hope you'll join me in following The Voice for its inaugural season. With its mix of powerhouse contestants, colorful personalities, sassy celebrity banter and a gigantic fist punching the sky on stage, The Voice is sure to be a lot of fun. That may sound a bit sarcastic, but it's not (...yet). I really think it will be a fun show!
charmed dvd box set
charmed dvd
Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 1 of 1