Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jersey Shore is still good!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
70-79 Poster
70-79 Poster

Jersey Shore is still good!  Empty
PostSubject: Jersey Shore is still good!    Jersey Shore is still good!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:19 am

Jersey Shore Season 1 DVD follows eight housemates spending their summers together, in the first season at the Jersey Shore, and the second at Miami Beach. The show debuted amid large amounts of controversy regarding the use of the words "Guido/Guidette," portrayals of Italian-American stereotypes, and scrutiny from locals because the cast members were not residents of the area. This show is really showing how to get Herpies and AIDS,within a year, screw everything you see.. Then grease your hair up and look stupid. Like it or not, Jersey Shore is a show you know of. I mean, there are a million shows out there, yet more people have seen Jersey Shore Season 1 DVD than most other stuff on TV. The cast members are blatantly stereotypical, self-absorbed, and completely ridiculous. At the very least, you will be truly grateful that this is not your life. You will also thank the cast members for providing you with social banter when you are out with your seasonally pale and sensibly dressed friends. There are awesome fights, lots of funny moments and intense drama. For some reason I was drawn in almost immediately and now it's like an addiction, I can't stop watching. It has much fun in Jersey Shore Season 1 DVD !

Jersey Shore is still good!  Jersey-shore-season-2
Back to top Go down

Jersey Shore is still good!
Page 1 of 1