Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two and a half men collection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
100-199 Poster
100-199 Poster

Two and a half men collection Empty
PostSubject: Two and a half men collection   Two and a half men collection Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:52 pm

If you have enough time, I will suggest you watch Two And A Half Men dvd from the beginning step by step. At the first in season 1 episode 1 when the monster strongly recommended it to me, I have little interesting with it and then I continued to watch it caused I’m so bored. Gradually, I found it was so so funny. There are tons of laughter focus in two and a half men. Every role in the show is the selected I think and only this one who can’t be copied. Different with other series, you don't particularly enamored or special hate a person, because they are similar, each have each characteristic, each have their own unique skill. You may see Two And A Half Men on dvd in the middle of the night a person, want to laugh, but must overcome your volume.
Charlie, this handsome old man, who is always without any restriction is my favorite character.
Two and a half men collection Detail634545048663083750
Two And A Half Men DVD set, Two And A Half Men season 9 dvd
Back to top Go down

Two and a half men collection
Page 1 of 1