Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The funniest moment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
100-199 Poster
100-199 Poster

The funniest moment Empty
PostSubject: The funniest moment   The funniest moment Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:54 pm

You may not have such kind of friends in friends, but in the work place, you may not be absolutely no such colleagues in The office DVD, the basic behavior of each character is mapped in one of your colleagues in real life, let everyone share their feelings, and then with the attractive scripts and perfect performance actors, a legend comedy was born, it can’t be overemphasized to say it beyond the original BBC's office. I spend 10 days to look, I just watched over Season 6 and a half, it can be said that you just can’t completely control to chase down, expecting to be one of the characters involved in this comedy, become one of such joyful paper company employees. If you watched the first 6 episodes of first season, and you give up for that you feel unfunny, you will be regret, this comedy holding the style of British comedy, people used to seeing the United States comedy or impatient people may feel anger, and deleted it, and I almost gave up too. To the second quarter of The office dvd set, the differences of heaven and hell, we can say the success of the office completely relate to the rebound and subversion in the second quarter. If you never watched The office, I’d like to say you loss a half happiness in life.

The funniest moment Detail634601248821765000
The office dvd release date, The office season 8 dvd

Back to top Go down

The funniest moment
Page 1 of 1