Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brothers and sisters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
100-199 Poster
100-199 Poster

Brothers and sisters Empty
PostSubject: Brothers and sisters   Brothers and sisters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Following the lives of the Walker family right after the death of William Walker, founder of Ojai Foods, on his daughter Kitty's birthday; revolving around the problems of five adult siblings, their mother, their uncle, spouses, children, lovers and personal lives, and how they deal with unfinished problems their father had, and reveal some of his secrets. brothers and sisters dvd sets a complex and confusing plot for all audience. The matriarch of a family which owns (previously owned) a food company, Ojai Foods, Nora Walker is the mother of five children: Sarah Walker, Kitty Walker-McCallister, Tommy Walker, Kevin Walker-Wandell and Justin Walker, who, as adults, lead their own lives and careers. brothers and sisters DVD set mainly covers how she helps them try, sometimes unsuccessfully, to overcome their problems. Every family has its own problems, for those big families, there might be more conflicts and troubles. I don’t know how you consider the relationship among brothers and sisters, I just take it as a part of my life and body. It is true, there might be lots of conflicts and problems, but just like teeth and lips, sometimes teeth will bite lips, but they are still inseparable.

Brothers and sisters Detail634317208117656250
brothers and sisters DVD collection, Brothers and Sisters on dvd
Back to top Go down

Brothers and sisters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldat - Zombie Forum :: Soldat - Zombie Forum :: Gast Forum-
Jump to: