Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The choice of the little mermaid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
70-79 Poster
70-79 Poster

The choice of the little mermaid Empty
PostSubject: The choice of the little mermaid   The choice of the little mermaid Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:55 pm

Everybody may have heard the fairy tale of the Little Mermaid who sacrifices herself to love, and finally turn to foam. I don’t want to judge her behavior as simple right or wrong, there is no right or wrong in love, I just want to talk about this little mermaid holding simple and sincere heart. I reviewed this story on the little mermaid dvd for sale, she deeply loves the prince but the prince never know, although she paid so much for her beloved prince, even turn to a human. The day, the prince and a princess marry, and the Little Mermaid's heart breaks. She thinks of all that she has given up and of all the pain she has suffered. She despairs at the end of the little mermaid dvd release date, thinking of the death that awaits her, but before dawn, her sisters bring her a knife that the Sea Witch has given them in exchange for their long hair. If the Little Mermaid slays the prince with the knife and lets his blood drip on her feet, she will become a mermaid again, all her suffering will end and she will live out her full life. That’s the question now, will you choose to kill the prince, or like the mermaid do, let them go? I really don’t know as I’ve never met the one I love so much, maybe I’ll choose alive, or maybe I’ll choose the second choice if he is my really beloved one…
Welcome to visit our website: http://www.collectcheaps.com

The choice of the little mermaid Detail634316489187343750
the little mermaid on dvd, The Little Mermaid dvd

Back to top Go down

The choice of the little mermaid
Page 1 of 1