Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gossip Girl dvd release season 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
70-79 Poster
70-79 Poster

Gossip Girl dvd release season 4 Empty
PostSubject: Gossip Girl dvd release season 4   Gossip Girl dvd release season 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:04 am

Tomorrow's yesterday is today. Why care about the past (don't get me wrong, you can learn a lot from analyzing the past), like gossip girl dvd release. But I see people that go into over-analyzing the past and do too much planning for the future. What about the...PRESENT. What about enjoying the present moment? Have you ever thought about that? If not, it's time to reconsider. Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. Everybody should grasp today and do whatever you want to make your future better like the teenagers in Gossip Girl dvd release season 4. No one can predict future, the only thing we can do is make today better for that lots of today makes of tomorrow, just like all the bricks of a house. Tomorrow is under your feet.
Welcome to visit http://on.fb.me/o2rJC7 for whatever you want.

Gossip Girl dvd release season 4 Detail634498449447187500
gossip girl season 4 dvd release, gossip girl dvd release
Back to top Go down

Gossip Girl dvd release season 4
Page 1 of 1