Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The L Word DVD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
70-79 Poster
70-79 Poster

The L Word DVD Empty
PostSubject: The L Word DVD   The L Word DVD Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:19 am

The first love of girl was another girl, normally, research suggests. There is a period before youngsters began to accept to establish close relationship with heterosexual, which hold psychological preparedness to heterosexual, lead to the condition that girls stay with girls while boys stay with boys. In this situation, two young girls may arise a special feeling, a little like love, they don’t allow each other stay too close with other girls just like the jealous between lovers. The L Word DVD recalls the memory of my childhood when I determine the special friendship with one girl, we go to school together, we eat together, we study together, we share private secrets, we gossip other people, we laugh together, we cry together…Those memories lingering in my brain just like happened yesterday. Girls’ friendship is much more romantic and more specific, and it can be described as love, for that the friendship has already hold the nature of love, we don’t allow anybody else share our friendship, even a little; we stay with each other every day, we care for each other, we take each other’s emotions and favors into consideration no matter what we do. I don’t opposite the love between two girls like those lovers in The L Word DVD, true love deserves to be blessed. Welcome to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002771599130&sk=wall

The L Word DVD Detail634502820987343750
Damages DVD, Damages Season 3 DVD
Back to top Go down

The L Word DVD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldat - Zombie Forum :: Misc. :: OFF- Topic-
Jump to: