Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Live Recap: Top 12 Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucas27
1-9 Poster
1-9 Poster

Live Recap: Top 12 Results  Empty
PostSubject: Live Recap: Top 12 Results    Live Recap: Top 12 Results  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:33 am

This is definitely the most talented season of American Idol so far, so I don't really want to call anyone "dead weight," but ... let's just say I don't think we'll need The Save focharmed box setr a while. This week, the Top 12 performed songs from the year they were born. It should have been great, but it was a little boring. I wasn't sure who was the best, but I predicted Naima will be going home.Oh, charmed dvdand pretty much everyone disagreed with my opinions of the performances, which is OK because it's American Idol and we have the freedom to vote and choose who will be The Next Lee DeWyze. But I think most of us can agree that Naima will be going home tonight, with one Wild Card down, or maybe it will be Haley, or that 70s show dvdmaybe there will be a delightful upset!One thing we can be sure of: Ryan Seacrest will try to get creative with the results and abuse the fake-out. Last week he faked out Karen and Haley, in the wrong way. that 70s show box setBuddyTV commenter DiddyFreemantle2 had the best idea for a fake-out tonight, suggesting that Ryan say,
"Jacob, you are in the bottom three ...is what I would be sayinangel dvdg if you were Karen."
Back to top Go down

Live Recap: Top 12 Results
Page 1 of 1