Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hannah Montana Seasons 1-3 DVD for sale at my store!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
70-79 Poster
70-79 Poster

Hannah Montana Seasons 1-3 DVD for sale at my store!  Empty
PostSubject: Hannah Montana Seasons 1-3 DVD for sale at my store!    Hannah Montana Seasons 1-3 DVD for sale at my store!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 am

Hannah Montana Seasons 1-3 DVD focuses on a girl who lives a double life as an average teenage school girl named Miley Stewart (played by Miley Cyrus) by day and a famous pop singer named Hannah Montana by night, concealing her real identity from the public, other than her close friends and family. Hannah Montana: The Movie was released in theaters on April 10, 2009.Hannah Montana Seasons 1-2 DVD Miley Stewart is living a doubled life. Going through cries, laughs and moments Miley learns it can be hard to let her fans know she's only Hannah Montana when the real world expects her as just Miley. This show is everything I could hope for. It was fun, funny and not to mention GREAT! It is not as bad as people make it out to be. I can always look up to this show to make my frown to turn upside down. This show has great actors and actress' in it. They share their talent with us, so we should respect them for that. Also, even though the show might have stupid things in it, it still is funny to me, and I still like it. Mitchel,(Oliver) the sweet guy, but gets picked on by the mean kids, and likes a pop diva. Hannah Montana Seasons 1-3 DVD Emily, (Lilly) she is best friends with Miley, she tries her best at standing up for people, and always knows when to seek revenge. Miley, she wants to be a normal girl, with no problems in her life because of being a pop star. My advice to everyone is, sit back, let go off all your seriousness and settle down for some fun and laughter.

Hannah Montana Seasons 1-3 DVD for sale at my store!  Hannah-montana15
Back to top Go down

Hannah Montana Seasons 1-3 DVD for sale at my store!
Page 1 of 1