Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is The Truth After the Killing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
100-199 Poster
100-199 Poster

What is The Truth After the Killing Empty
PostSubject: What is The Truth After the Killing   What is The Truth After the Killing Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:44 pm

How can we find the truth and what clue we can find from the plot in the show The Killing season 1 dvd we have watched, may these what attract us to continue follow one series from the first season to the last. I am writing this after the first season finale, and I did this without any expecting and what a shocking pleasant surprise it was and absolute gem of a thriller. Actually, I rarely give such a good review to a drama, there would always be some part that would be missing and something goes wrong in any department, there may be not any wrong with this. The main clue in season 1 The Killing on dvd is one murder case, so you can expect some slow pace and that doesn’t always mean a drag, and this show is the best example for that, the pace is deliberately set to slow, to let all emotions, settings to sink in, the show gives you very subtle clues and you would swear that know who killed "Rosie Larsen" and think it is your idea, something we may first proved right and then find in fact wrong. The acting, direction, screenplay, music absolute top notch, a lessen that other crime thrillers such as CSI, Criminal minds and so on should take a note of this epic of a thriller.
What is The Truth After the Killing Detail634502817004062500
The Killing DVD,The Killing dvd release date

Back to top Go down

What is The Truth After the Killing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldat - Zombie Forum :: Soldat - Zombie Forum :: Download Area-
Jump to: