Soldat - Zombie Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldat - Zombie Forum

If it bleeds, we can kill it!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

172 disney dvd box set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
70-79 Poster
70-79 Poster

172 disney dvd box set Empty
PostSubject: 172 disney dvd box set   172 disney dvd box set Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:25 am

If the whole world betrays you, I’ll betray the world for you. This kind of true love and friendship can be only found in 172 disney dvd box set. The most attractive fairy tale in reality life is the days I get through with you, say “hello” to each other in the morning, say “take care” to each other when we both go to work, say “good night” to each other before fall asleep, eat together, watching walt disney 172 dvd box set together, sleep together, laugh together, cry together, even quarrel together…simple and substantial life till the day we both passed away. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love. We are all learn to asking less for life, learn to enjoy ordinary life, learn to care about the one we love, learn to make a dream about the cute cartoon characters in walt disney 172 dvd collection and our beloved ones. We have chastened to appreciate all the peoples and things happening in our life. Thank god!
Welcome to visit my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002349445478

172 disney dvd box set Detail634436211905000000
walt disney box set 172, disney 100 years of magic box set
Back to top Go down

172 disney dvd box set
Page 1 of 1